Friday, December 14, 2012

People who Shoot Innocent People

WHAT THE FUCK?! Pardon my profanity but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK.  How are so many people in this country so messed up in the head that they take weapons into schools, malls, movie theaters, and other public places and just open fire on people they don't even know. Or even on people they do know!
I know both sides of the gun control debate will have arguments in light of the latest school shooting (on innocent CHILDREN!!!) and I know there will be many discussions on what can be done, but I think we can all agree, no matter what your stance, that something has to be done. I'll be honest in that I don't know what is best. More gun control? Arm teachers and other public workers? Police officers and metal detectors in every school? Better gun education? Changing the "gun culture" of the US?  Now that the elections are decided, I hope--no, beg Congress to please have a discussion about what we can do as a country to eliminate these horrible and repulsive shooting sprees. Sign this petition to let your voice be heard: http://wh.gov/RNew

No comments:

Post a Comment