- Unmixed Cereal- When you get to the bottom of the cereal box and all the marshmallows or dried strawberries are gone and you just have the boring stuff left. Or potentially when your spouse/roommate/child eats all the fun stuff.
- Berets- I didn't think too much of this, to be honest, because berets never bothered me. And then I saw an older gentleman wearing a beret walking around Boston and I realized how terrible and pompous he looked. If you're a man, unless you're in the military or wearing one for a Halloween costume, it's probably wise to stay away from berets.
- Having to Walk All The Way Around the Grocery Store to Find a Bag for Your Produce- This definitely should not happen. So annoying when you have 3 apples in your hand and go to reach for a little plastic bag and all the rolls nearby are empty. I have bruised many an apple in this fashion. Yeah yeah I suppose I could plan ahead and get a plastic bag before picking up some apples, but somedays I just can't spare that much brain power.
- Packing- Whether you're going away for one night or moving across the country, packing sucks. Between forgetting something important, or losing something along the way (like when I moved before grad school and lost one rain boot somehow) or just having to fit all your possessions in as few boxes as possible, it's a dreaded experience.
- Home Depot- I always get lost at Home Depot and I wind up angry and wondering why I ever came. I can almost never find what I need, which is usually a store employee to help me. I know I'm not the only one who hates going to Home Depot, and I do know a lot of people who actually enjoy it (masochists, the lot of 'em).
- No Toilet Paper in the Stall- Usually more of a problem for females, but also for males in certain situations. This is irritating at all times, but the absolute worst is when someone comes out of the stall and sees you walk in, and doesn't think to say, "Oh that one is out of toilet paper, just FYI."
That's all I have for now. Leave a comment and tell me what else you hate!