Wednesday, May 16, 2012

That Blogger Emails Me When I Comment on My Own Blog

Dear Blogger,
I appreciate that you email me when someone new comments on my blog. It happens so rarely* that it's a nice surprise when it happens. I like to respond to the comments so people know I'm listening and to encourage more commenting. However, as soon as I reply to a comment, you, Blogger, email me to let me know I commented. DUH! Can't you see that the Google profiles are the same?? I do not need an email letting me know what I just did. Thanks for nothing.
Sincerely,
Stephanie

*HINT HINT!

4 comments:

  1. Wordpress sets that option too but you can turn it off...not sure how blogger works but you might be able to do the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found where I can set it to get no emails at all for comments, but I like the emails about other people's comments, just not my own. Like this one...

      Delete
  2. PLEASE add how terrible seeing half parking spots left is. I hate how sparse street parking is in my neighborhood and then some jerk decides not to pull up to the car in front, taking 2 spots and leaving a half spot for us poor souls unlucky enough to come across 2 spots in a row. You know it's hard to park here, so why wouldn't you try a TINY bit harder and pull up 5 ft. It's not even hard.

    I just do NOT get it and get so angry each time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you were going to write a guest post! If not, I have it on my list of things to write about. I don't street park here (luckily!) so it's not as vivid a hatred for me, but I will do it for you :)

      Delete