Friday, March 23, 2012

Windshield Wiper Overuse

I have no idea why this annoys me, but I get mad when someone has their windshield wipers on high and it's barely a drizzle. It seems like such a waste of energy. If cars could talk, I imagine cars in this situation saying things like, "Dude, really? This is exhausting and I know you can see fine because there are only 3 raindrops on my headlights. Look at Frank over there! His wipers are on 'intermittent.' Can't you at least turn it to 'low'???"

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, it drives me nuts, too. Also, overuse of the windshield wiper fluid stresses me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE SO MUCH. I don't know where it came from, but it causes me physical pain and I can hardly control myself when I'm riding with an over-wiper. (Don't think about that term too much...sort of like splash back.) I even take joy in trying to find the lowest possible setting, and turn my wipers off at stoplights. I knew I liked you, SP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I turn them down/off at stoplights, too!! My mom's car actually does that automatically and it is amazzzzzing!

      Delete