Sunday, October 23, 2011

Drunk People When You're Not Drunk

Is there anything worse than this?  After a long day of studying in the library, having to get on the subway when a baseball game is ending is just the most irritating thing in the world. You're exhausted, sick of studying and all you want to do is get home and eat dinner and go to sleep, but you're stuck smushed on the T with drunk singing people.  Or perhaps you went to a charity wine tasting and would love to relax on the bus ride home, but the people who brought bottles of wine onto the bus would rather sing "American Pie" at the tops of their lungs. I know the tables get turned sometimes, but right now I'd like to find the girl singing "R.E.S.P.E.C.T." and slap her face. I guess I should have gotten a bus bottle....

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me on Friday night! I overheard two BU students negotiating how to leave their friends and hook-up without anyone else knowing, thinking they were being oh-so quiet, but everyone heard them, it was pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete