Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Super Low Pants

This post is going to make me sound like an old fogey, but I'm going to say it anyway. I hate when guys wear super low pants, so low that you can see their butt cracks. Here is a picture of a guy I saw walking down the street recently. I was trying to discretely snap this photo with my cell phone, so it's not the best and doesn't fully capture how low his pants were (and how much of his underwear I could see). But it inspired this post, so I thought I'd share.



Remarkable similarities to a toddler who just pooped their pants...

I hate even more when women wear low pants and then sit down and you can see their underwear (or lack thereof). This is especially unnerving in a professional setting! There was a girl in my medical school class who always sat at the front of the room during exams, and every time she stood up to turn in her exam, the whole class got a pretty clear view of her butt (sorry, no photo of that!). I wanted to pull her aside and say, "Hey, have you heard of these things called belts?"

1 comment:

  1. You may like this!
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ga-city-gets-nearly-4000-sagging-pants-ban

    From Ashley

    ReplyDelete