Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Eve

NYE is one of, if not the most, over-hyped, stupid holidays. Honestly. Who wants to pay $150 to go to a bar that is packed full of drunk sweaty people. They say it's open bar and unlimited appetizers, but the place is so crowded that you can't even get to the bar for a drink or snack. And people think it's such a big deal if you don't do something totally crazy. So what if I don't want to stand outside in the cold for 9 hours squashed next to some strangers while waiting for a ball I can barely see drop for 30 seconds?? If I want to go to sleep at 12:04, what business is that of yours? Give me someplace warm with a few good friends and delicious food, and a bathroom I don't have to wait 15 minutes for, and I'm happy. And also don't turn on Ryan Seacrest because I don't like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment